Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Sorry if it’s been asked before but 3 Mancs flying over from Australia.
Which area should we be look at for accommodation.
Hopefully near bars / restaurants/ City fans area etc
Thanks

As an example I've got 13 on minibus to wembley, and got 10 booked flights to istanbul already. I think we sell 20k but anyone who wants and is willing to pay gets one for Istanbul

Every person on champs scheme will get a ticket.
So hope you are on the money with this quote.
7K on the Cup Scheme for me.
Flights booked Antalya to Istanbul return.£100
Bridged the match day with a pool stay in Antalya booked a while back.How good would it be to watch the game ,bring back big ears then relax (recover) by a pool for 3days before heading back to Blighty?

Yes mate.I’m just over 60.Been going since I was 6.I feel I should be there.There will be tears at some point.Maybe its an age thing:-)
Naa its a blue thing. 20 40 60. We've had it Good bad and ugly, but feels like this is the one that we've been waiting for. We get there by hook or by crook

So hope you are on the money with this quote.
7K on the Cup Scheme for me.
Flights booked Antalya to Istanbul return.£100
Bridged the match day with a pool stay in Antalya booked a while back.How good would it be to watch the game ,bring back big ears then relax (recover) by a pool for 3days before heading back to Blighty?
If you are happy to pay the E490sh tickets you will be fine but half a chance of the 180s too

Can you travel on the club or Spike's trips without a match ticket or do they insist on you having bought a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.