Edin Dzeko

An absolute, and sadly underrated legend. Without him, 2012 didn’t happen.

For his sake I hope it’s 6-1 City. He gets his goal and remembers his part in THE 6-1.
Used to get a lot of stick around me but I always loved him. The 5 in a row Edin Dzeko chant always makes me laugh as half the people singing it by me now used to slag him off to no end. Glad he’s cracked on and had a great career after leaving us, hope we batter them though

His control of a football was marginally better than Sterling’s, great goal scorer though, fantastic career but he split the City fan base. I appreciated what he did for us but was ambivalent when he left. Will never forget his contribution, even when benched he came on and put a shift in. I don’t think he’ll get a look in if he plays in the final apart from his presence at set pieces.

His control of a football was marginally better than Sterling’s, great goal scorer though, fantastic career but he split the City fan base. I appreciated what he did for us but was ambivalent when he left. Will never forget his contribution, even when benched he came on and put a shift in. I don’t think he’ll get a look in if he plays in the final apart from his presence at set pieces.

He's guaranteed to score a worldie now you have said that!

An absolute, and sadly underrated legend. Without him, 2012 didn’t happen.

For his sake I hope it’s 6-1 City. He gets his goal and remembers his part in THE 6-1.

I don't think he's underrated. His name is still sung.

Like a lot of ex-City players from the more recent times he seems to retain a soft spot for us. Obviously hope he is on the losing team in the final, but can pop a City shirt on for old times sake and celebrate with us at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.