Edin Dzeko

Goals aside, one of my endearing memories was a game where we had a slight lead, yet were inviting pressure on ourselves. Momentum was definitely with them (think it may have been Everton..)

There's a challenge involving Dzeko and he goes down like he's been shot and proceeds to stay down for a few minutes. Completely counteracted the momentum the other team had been building, was great gamesmanship!

He can't lose in the final either way.

His beloved Man city either win or as a professional he wins the biggest title of them all.

Goals aside, one of my endearing memories was a game where we had a slight lead, yet were inviting pressure on ourselves. Momentum was definitely with them (think it may have been Everton..)

There's a challenge involving Dzeko and he goes down like he's been shot and proceeds to stay down for a few minutes. Completely counteracted the momentum the other team had been building, was great gamesmanship!
Yes, it was definitely away at Everton and Dzeko scored two in a 3-2 win. He basically won us that game and was superb.

Just announced he’s leaving Inter, off to Fenerbache.

I’d love to see him back at City in a coaching / ambassador role in the future.

Bring him home! my favourite

Bring him home!
One of my favourite ever players.

Bring him home!

Was just looking on 365 and noticed they are playing at minute and are 2-0 up he’s got both, I didn’t know he’d gone there until I searched and saw your post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.