Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Alex from City Matters said on here last night that he was very confident that everyone on the scheme would get one.
I really hope he and the plenty of others are correct. I’m being over pessimistic but with some rationale built in on previous experiences or knowledge or when they usually go

I really hope he and the plenty of others are correct. I’m being over pessimistic but with some rationale built in on previous experiences or knowledge or when they usually go
I'm in the 11,000+ bracket, so feel reasonably confident. I think you will be fine but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on the cup scheme. I know that there are people with low points but they signed up to the scheme to be part of this run. They gave the green light to City to charge whatever they like for tickets because they wanted to be at home games no matter what. I just hope their commitment is repaid.

Last November I had my Chase card refused at a hotel because of the way the card has no number on it, that’s what the hotel in York said anyway and it was a global chain. It was when they wanted a copy of the card when checking in, not payment at the end. I have not had any problems anywhere else though.
Cheers for the info. I’ve used a credit card to book hotel. This card is more for spending whilst I’m away

Can somebody who has already gone through the ticket purchase confirm exactly how ticket buying process works? Does each person get sent an individual code to their own email address even if someone else using friends and family ordered a code? Apologies if this has been asked previously but 400+ pages...!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.