Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

RE: OSCs. Join one and play the system. I was never particularly happy with the politics / cliques of mine but they got me tickets when I needed them.

Can somebody who has already gone through the ticket purchase confirm exactly how ticket buying process works? Does each person get sent an individual code to their own email address even if someone else using friends and family ordered a code? Apologies if this has been asked previously but 400+ pages...!!
Very easy process and yes you do need the access code for each individual.
You click on the link to the UEFA portal that is in the email with your access code. You enter the code and go through the process to choose your ticket. You can only buy one on the drop downs against each category so at this stage you are just getting yours. You confirm your choice and then there is a option to add another ticket. You click that and are promoted for the access code of whoever else is in your group. Repeat process of choosing ticket. So you repeat that for however many in your grip up to max of 6. Then checkout and all sorted.
I already had a UEFA ticket account but I set one up for my son before I went to buy. I’m not sure if everyone in a group of F&F has to have a UEFA account or just me as the lead booker, but I went safe and created one before I went to buy.

Very easy process and yes you do need the access code for each individual.
You click on the link to the UEFA portal that is in the email with your access code. You enter the code and go through the process to choose your ticket. You can only buy one on the drop downs against each category so at this stage you are just getting yours. You confirm your choice and then there is a option to add another ticket. You click that and are promoted for the access code of whoever else is in your group. Repeat process of choosing ticket. So you repeat that for however many in your grip up to max of 6. Then checkout and all sorted.
I already had a UEFA ticket account but I set one up for my son before I went to buy. I’m not sure if everyone in a group of F&F has to have a UEFA account or just me as the lead booker, but I went safe and created one before I went to buy.
Sorry if this has been answered already, but is it then possible to download the tickets (bought together with all the codes) to the app on different phones? Or does one person have to have all the tickets on their app?
Trying to buy together (to be sure of sitting together) but be able to enter the stadium separately as it might be a nightmare coordinating with 10 different people to be able to go in at the same time...

How frequent is it that the allocation sells out for a game before all the brackets published by the club in the initial set of sales criteria are reached?

On the cup scheme but will be eligible to get one in the window with all members on the scheme. Fairly confident of having the chance to purchase one based on some of the numbers posted in here and the fact the club have listed all CL scheme members in the initial criteria (the category of tickets available by then will likely be a different story)
They are hot on the criteria usually and in this case people had to register interest beforehand, so they have more information. I wouldn't worry.

Can somebody who has already gone through the ticket purchase confirm exactly how ticket buying process works? Does each person get sent an individual code to their own email address even if someone else using friends and family ordered a code? Apologies if this has been asked previously but 400+ pages...!!
Everyone gets their access code individually. Use your access code to log in.

Select your ticket then you have the option to add other people.

You'll need their access code. You can do this for 5 other people(6 including you).

When you check out you'll be given a reference code. If you share this with others, that you haven't bought for they can put it in the "Seat With" box and they'll try to get you all together

Problem with next year, if we get there, is the ease of getting there.
This year we have the cost of getting there AND plenty of people will have lapsed passports and other issues.
Implicit in the tiering of the sales is that not all of the cup scheme holders have applied for codes. I reckon it would be above 95% next year, meaning you couldn't expect a ticket if you had low (less than 3k?) points.
Regardless of the final, however, if you want to get to the away knockouts (or a place we haven't visited before eg Braga), you will need to be on the scheme to have a chance.
I have 13k points and only qualified for one KO match. (You might be able to guess which one).
Yes but a lot of us are weary of Wembley and its expensive - at the semi final it was £18 for a hamburger, £4 for a meagre portion of chips and £7.20 a pint!

I watched City there 5 times in one season a few years ago.

Ironically. I spent £1,700 that season on those 5 Wembley trips, and £1,500 on all 5 away Campions League matches (ticket, transport and hotels)

What part of the stadium do City have?
City will have tickets on one end and and on one side.

Because they only sell you the category of ticket and not a specific seat, they don't decide how it is all split up until all the tickets are sold and allocated to people.

In your UEFA account, you specify which team you support. So whether you buy a corporate package off them, get it via a sponsor, or are successful in the ballot, you should be grouped with other City (or Inter) fans if you picked one of those teams. And in turn your group should be placed near other City (or Inter) fans as appropriate. UEFA don't know this mix in advance.

It could be that the end where City's cat 3 and cat 4 tickets are, also has Inter fans in certain blocks and vice versa. It all depends on who those UEFA tickets get to.

We have no idea how many of the 20 000 City tickets are in each category or how many of the 7000 ballot tickets are in each category .

Oh and because the stadium map is so vague some seats can change category if they want to massage the border between each category, so you could get a theoretically worse or better seat than the one you paid for.

So if Ceferin wants to stick 50 of his mates in the best seats at the last minute, some cat 1 seats can be moved to cat 2 on the edge of cat 1, and so on.

You should find out what seat you have on Thursday 8th June, but at Porto mine wasn't allocated until 4 hours before Kick Off, and I'm certain we were moved at the last minute.

I really hope he and the plenty of others are correct. I’m being over pessimistic but with some rationale built in on previous experiences or knowledge or when they usually go
Don't think you can compare this to usual situations though.

It costs a lot more to get there.
The ticket costs will be a lot more.
We've got twenty thousand tickets (initially).

Pretty sure you can as we’ve got 4 on one app and he can’t add his until Monday be weird if uefa let u put up to 6 on one app then you can’t send them to each phone.
I had two phones with the App on in Porto, in case my battery went flat and I could move the ticket easil between the two, and it only ever showed up on one at any time, but it was tied to my name and passport number whichever one I used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.