United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attwell is such a weak referee. (Or working to orders). Do the right thing. A marginal penalty decision, benefit of the doubt should go to the team currently losing 0-2 away from home. Not with Attwell. He gives the most popular decision, the one that will get least criticism.

I had the commentary on TalkSport and I think it was Dean Ashton summarising. He just said, yeah, there's a touch. He's definitely touched him. I then checked the laws, and I can't find anywhere that says if a player touches another player, it can be counted as a foul.

Fofana didn't foul Fernandez. He merely touched his boot. The other way round and there is no way a penalty is given. It's a coming together they would say.

This is one way in which they can manipulate VAR. Always give the favoured team the decision that benefits them, and then only if the "very high bar" of clear error is met will the decision be overturned.

This is not the first time Attwell has favoured United at Old Trafford this season, as we know to our detriment.
Attwell must be odds on favourite to be the cup final ref
(Cue Titanic pics if the Ref has already been announced)

Don't watch the rags games but reading the comments on this thread, and knowing just how much hype surrounds the cunts, you have to wonder exactly where this rag team would have finished up this season without the bebefit of the
" dubious decisions " which they have received from the PiGMOL lackies ?

Of course it was to be expected because the PL were always desperate for Ten Haag to lift their performances, resulting in a return to the european places, and guaranteed viewing figures from the rag lemmings who have been " converted back to avid supporters " due to their brilliant play / style :)-

If it's not corruption (which I think it is), it is a referee who knows very well what benefits his career.
It is corruption. Full stop. Every single 50/50 decision goes in the rags' favour. Always. If the ref has to make a decision he knows it has to benefit the rags - or else. It goes way back to when the pisscan first turned up there, and since then it has become so apparent that to many people -myself amongst them- the Premier league is an embarrassment.

I was walking the dog earlier this afternoon, with my City training top on, saw lots of scum fans, mostly wearing the new tops, I've not seen many over the last few years . They're getting cocky again methinks.

I really hope we batter them next week, so that they go back into hiding, for a long long time!

Glazers screwing united from day 1 Lol, they would have been better off with Gaddafi.
Gaddafi was actually a very good ruler, free healthcare, free education, shared the oil profits, his crime was to free his country of the dollar and set its own currency but that's not for posting here in the reassuring lies section, more for the uncomfortable truths part of the forum

I was walking the dog earlier this afternoon, with my City training top on, saw lots of scum fans, mostly wearing the new tops, I've not seen many over the last few years . They're getting cocky again methinks.

I really hope we batter them next week, so that they go back into hiding, for a long long time!
You should have told your poochie that the rag fans were actually a gigantic tin of pedigree chum someone had opened and left there.

2 better. Dippers already put 7 past the cunts.
I meant for an outright record in the Cup final.

Our six against Watford in 2019 is the most scored in the FA Cup final at Wembley, and equalled the 6-0 victory by Bury against Derby County in 1903.

Blackburn beat The Wednesday - who became Sheffield Wednesday - 6-1 in 1890.

I meant for an outright record in the Cup final.

Our six against Watford in 2019 is the most scored in the FA Cup final at Wembley, and equalled the 6-0 victory by Bury against Derby County in 1903.

Blackburn beat The Wednesday - who became Sheffield Wednesday - 6-1 in 1890.
I want the outright biggest victory against the cunts as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.