Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I sort of agree but there are exceptions who may have done a lot to grow the fanbase. I’ve wasted most of today sorting out 20 ticket requests, distributing ticket codes, giving refunds when members had to pay individually for tickets, dealing with queries / criticisms from people who I wouldn’t or couldn’t request tickets for because they’ve had no involvement in the Branch.

I’m not having a go or criticising you personally here , but if you have done a lot to grow the fan base over the years or done some great charity work (I applaud you for this )
Then why dose that equate to a load of your members getting tickets to any game .
Why can’t they reward you with a bit of hospitality once or twice a year,
I just honestly don’t understand why OSC get to by pass the system .

I was of the thinking that OSC only got tickets if there members actually qualified then they would distribute them tickets to who ever they wanted , which isn’t so bad as at least you would be reducing the demand from those entitled to tickets,
But (I think it was you who said ) for this game you asked your members on the cup scheme to apply themselves meaning that all the tickets you got are taken out of the hands of those on the cup scheme.
That probably doesn’t make sense to you but I know what I mean :-)

I get that OSC members want to sit together, and all that , but this can be done for those that qualify of their own points etc and when it comes to hard to fill games then I don’t have a problem with OSC getting some additional tickets.

I’m not anti OSC , my lads trying to join our local branch so he can meet blues in our area and maybe watch the away games in the local pub with them (do they do this ? ) and wants me to join with him for the 1st year,
But I think It really is a outdated system and one that has saw a lot of abuse over the years, My brother (rip) who run a pub used to get a shed load of tickets from a branch manager he was pally with, just so he could fill there bus.

I get why your defending the OSC but if you wasn’t a member of a OSC you would be feeling the same .
We have a loyalty points system in place that is getting bypassed by some and the 20% is a huge number

Quick question about when our tickets appear in the app. Will we be able to download them to our wallet? Or do we have to rely on going online via the app when we get to the stadium? Because if it’s the latter I can see 70-odd thousand fans crashing the internet, no-one getting in, and the Rags sat at home pissing their sides laughing and singing the 20,000 empty seats song!
The UEFA email states that you will receive an email from them nearer the time with instructions on how to download your ticket.

I get why your defending the OSC but if you wasn’t a member of a OSC you would be feeling the same .
We have a loyalty points system in place that is getting bypassed by some and the 20% is a huge number
Supporter's clubs are part of the system. As are loyalty points, 18-25s, hospitality/corporate, players' families etc. There is no bypassing of the loyalty points system as that hasn't ever been (and shouldn't ever be) the only route to getting tickets. Especially now that it is pretty much a closed shop.

Supporter's clubs are part of the system. As are loyalty points, 18-25s, hospitality/corporate, players' families etc. There is no bypassing of the loyalty points system as that hasn't ever been (and shouldn't ever be) the only route to getting tickets. Especially now that it is pretty much a closed shop.
It seems like everyone on the CL CS will get a ticket via points, hardly closed, what undermined it is all the tickets top-sliced. If they were all put back in then it would be much healthier and viable meritocracy again.

Currently we have matchday members and non-members getting tickers before ST holders.

My mate can qualify 10am Tuesday do you reckon they'll be the cat 3 left by then I know nobody knows for certain but I am worried for him

Erm - yeah - but it was supposed to be Istanbul in 2021.
There are very few perfectly located large stadium. Munich's stadium is way out of the centre. Istanbul is the final we have got - and I am massively looking forward to it.
Munich has superb travel links and it’s not extortionate to get there.. I’d rather be going there

What is getting missed here is that whilst stats have proved the vast majority of City fans are born and bred local to the stadium, some of us aren’t fortunate enough to be able to live in Manc for our entire lives. Work, relationships, personal lives etc can take us away. Who’s the more hardcore fan - Dave from Droylsden who goes to every home game and is back on his sofa for 515pm or me who puts up with a 12 hour round drive to get to the Etihad (more variable for away games), perhaps 10-12 times a season? All subjective isn’t it?

Loyalty points are Tesco Clubcard points, nothing more, nothing less. In case anyone was worried I’m sorted for Istanbul and I’m not even on four figures of loyalty points ;)

If this annoys you consider why you don’t have any connections outside of your Clubcard points, and what you could do about that. Everyone knows someone who knows someone, right?

Erm - yeah - but it was supposed to be Istanbul in 2021.
There are very few perfectly located large stadium. Munich's stadium is way out of the centre. Istanbul is the final we have got - and I am massively looking forward to it.
I’m not saying I’m not looking forward to it. I am.

However, for me the venue could be better. I’ve been all over Europe following City and England and Germany 2006 was one of the best for organisation.

The Germans know how to do it. It was policed in the correct manner, fan parks were both located in the centre and at the stadium, transport links were all spot on.

Just not looking forward to being stuck at 1am in the middle of know where. Plus apart from the supposed fan park at the stadium there are next to no restaurants of bars for a pre match beer?

Everyone to their own.

It showed on your ticket account immediately at 3pm, so you don't have to rely on the email.
It still doesn't show on one of mine almost two days later, and the email came at 3.03.

The others didn't show the code at 3pm, and got the email first, about 30 seconds after 3pm.

It wasn't the same for everybody and there are clearly gremlins with some people taking 20 mins and others even longer.

Attachments

• No Code.jpg
    No Code.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 49

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.