It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Neither should be anywhere near this team. So we have the potential to win the treble and this is the best we can do. Quite frankly it’s pathetic
Who says it’s the best we can do. You don’t have a clue what City’s plans are so try & enjoy our title win (if you’re able - but it’s sounds as if you don’t enjoy anything)

Stop posting negative speculation disguised as facts

Kovacic is one of those players that seem to be highly rated on here, but i can't figure out why?
You can’t judge kovacic based on Chelsea. Plenty of times this season and many other seasons both Gundo and Bernie have looked poor. Depends on how pep wants to use him.

Transfers are so hit and miss. Until he rocks up and plays we won’t know if you are right or not.

All guess work.

Who says it’s the best we can do. You don’t have a clue what City’s plans are so try & enjoy our title win (if you’re able - but it’s sounds as if you don’t enjoy anything)

Stop posting negative speculation disguised as facts
The whole point of the forum is to allow people to express their opinion. That’s all I have done.

Harvey Barnes finishing the season with 13 non-penalty goals off the wing for a team getting relegated is very impressive to me. Would be a brilliant backup to Grealish, who`ll probably be the first-choice LW next season no matter what happens in the summer. Gnonto would be another good shout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.