It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hi, new poster here asking an ignorant question lol, what does this thread mean? I’m assuming it’s quiet, too quiet, but in a good way for City in regards to a couple targets and something is gonna happen soon. Am I way off base with that?

Hi, new poster here asking an ignorant question lol, what does this thread mean? I’m assuming it’s quiet, too quiet, but in a good way for City in regards to a couple targets and something is gonna happen soon. Am I way off base with that?
Basically the OP pretends to know who we’re going to sign and posts cryptic videos to hint at it and loads of people then post gifs of people dancing etc

Ask Ric for the induction pack it explains everythin.
rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.