Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just got 2. Simple process. Just copied access code, chose one ticket then added another and paid. Access codes actually come to your City ticket account on the Welcome page as well as email.
Any catergory 4 left at this stage?

Can anyone confirm how to renavigate back to the 'seat with' option to add an access code once you've left the order pages?

I've closed mine off but I need to add a code now, struggling to find it though.
or using the SEAT WITH option after the purchase, i.e.: by logging into their Ticket Portal account and adding their friend’s order number* in the Order History section

You want the order number not the access code

I know 80% of tickets are cat 3 and cat 4, but we also know that cat 4 is only 3000ish tickets, and if cat 4 is still available at this low points it makes me think we may get additional criteria. All speculation and could be wrong.
I think most people will actually go for cat 3 over cat 4 as a happy medium,better view and not the massive hike upto cat2/1

Travel passes will appear in UEFA champions league app AFTER the tickets appear in the UEFA tickets app

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 57

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.