FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

I will still have the issue of getting from Sydenham to Wembley. Does anyone know if the London Overground is affected?
two messages prior to yours, someone has just clearly stated the overground is running?

Setting off around 6:30 from Astley. Drive to Amersham and 35 mins on the metropolitan line from there.

The London overground should be ok but the Elizabeth line isn’t I’m afraid.
The Elizabeth line is running. I've just checked.

"GWR: Saturday 3 June, no stopping trains between Paddington and Reading, or Greenford, Windsor, Marlow and Henley branch services.

"A very limited service operates between Paddington and Bristol Temple Meads, non-stop between Paddington and Reading.

"Elizabeth line trains operate as normal."

Ah sorry - my mistake. It’s not working on the Friday but is fine on Saturday.

driving down Friday, staying at relatives of the missus near bovingdon, then the missus will drop me of sat morning at Chorley wood tube station where I will head to wembers

I am parking there , think he said will be open from 10am

Thanks mate, 2 of us heading down about 6.30am then. Looking forward to meeting other blues down there and then we will probably shoot off and meet friends who are getting coaches down to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.