Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

Do they ever get cocky boy oh boy.... Even during the Premier League season if they win a couple of matches they right away start talking about their title race the deluded fuckers.
And they truly believe the never have any money to spend eventhough they have spent more than us. They are Pathetic that lot

Set of red twats on mini bus on M1 hanging out of window shouting at city cars and then throwing full cans of drink at blue ford fiesta behind them who had city scarf on dashboard. Hindsford FC bus . Well done you set of absolute pricks.
I coach a team that plays against Hindsford, bet they’re proud of this.

We were soooo loud today, you heard fuck all from the rags
Was like that in the pub in Tampa. We were out numbered and pre game nick nack paddy wack and even build a bonfire was aired.....
But that quick goal just blew them away and after that it was just City voices you heard

I would hate to support them. They have about 30 percent who are Salford and North Manchester aggressive scallies. 70 percent clueless football fans, Irish and overseas. I had one 4x4 car of Irish fans after the game wind a window down and sing 20,000 empty seats this city is yours. I calmly walked over and said “well it is actually as I have lived there nearly 50 years, born in Burngage, 1500 games, just won a double and the main thing is I get Manchester as I fucking live and breath it where as you live in Ireland and I barley saw a rag driving down so fuckoff.

They are beaten.

Oh I was on it yesterday!

You sound like you’re a bit of a cereal killer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.