Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

I was in Ashton this morning proudly wearing my City shirt and a rag twat said " you were lucky"
I agreed with him and said we were very lucky
He said " oh you agree"
Yes I said...we are lucky we have better owners better manager better players better ground better fans.
Before he could reply I said " now fuck off you rag twat".

That rag wearing the Hillsborough shirt has been named by the met police. Surprise surprise he’s not from anywhere near Manchester

I suspect now he’s been named his problems have only just started
Sure as the sunrise what do they say ,you can run but you cant hide.

I was in Ashton this morning proudly wearing my City shirt and a rag twat said " you were lucky"
I agreed with him and said we were very lucky
He said " oh you agree"
Yes I said...we are lucky we have better owners better manager better players better ground better fans.
Before he could reply I said " now fuck off you rag twat".
Had one myself ( you were lucky )
He knows I am a blue but when he said we were lucky and i added.
We could have had casamiro sent of
We could have had Fred sent off
We got a free pen
And KDB should have had a pen.
It totally blew his tiny rag mind.
Pissed myself laughing as I walked off

Last edited:
That rag wearing the Hillsborough shirt has been named by the met police. Surprise surprise he’s not from anywhere near Manchester

I suspect now he’s been named his problems have only just started
33 years old and from Warwickshire. Absolute virgin.

Scousers will make his life very difficult

Never felt it was likely to be as bad as 2011, times have changed on many fronts and i hope some on here who were fretting about going with kids etc managed to brave it and had a great day out

Met police will be feeling pleased this morning I would think, although saw some bizarre things … kettling hundreds of rags around the corner of Wembley Central about 2.30pm and then marching them down past the City end just before KO. Also our coach got pulled onto a little trading estate and searched. Police and stewards basically let everyone stand there and drink as much as they could before confiscating the rest. 2 rag coaches pulled into the same spot which could have been interesting had their fans actually got off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.