Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

No email yet.
Tried to enter UEFA tickets app to see if tickets are there. App asking for a "registration code" that was sent by email.

Does the email you have all received include a registration code? Or is this the same as the original access code sent by City?
I’m having the same, said no tickets associated with email address, but I have confirmation by email and money taken from account, so I logged out and can’t get back in, says it has sent me a registration code but I’m already fucking registered! No email received either!

I’m having the same, said no tickets associated with email address, but I have confirmation by email and money taken from account, so I logged out and can’t get back in, says it has sent me a registration code but I’m already fucking registered! No email received either!
All my emails came into my junk folder, have you checked there?

I’ve got the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.