Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't beat this mob over 120 minutes, we don't deserve to win on pens.

Inter are becoming more invincible by the day?

Obviously there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but this Inter team are in new territory and this is our time.

Arrogance is better than false humility IMHO, I always fall back to the tried and trusted sentiment.

main-qimg-54b3e7fa84ea10934afaa13f2cb0062d

Just hope the players don't turn up thinking it will be a walk in the park like some on here.

Virtually nobody believes the CL is in the bag. Inter have a chance to win it, they have good players, etc. City are better though and even their players know it.

It may be an easy game or a very difficult game. But even if it's a really tough game and we are 1-2 goals down at some point, we have it in us to take it to ET and use fresh, great players from the bench to win it. We have the experience and the confidence to deal with setbacks, it may be crucial in the final. Inter are a quality team, but, personally, I expect a great performance and a good win.

could argue maybe Foden for Grealsh atm but no way Alvarez for Silva, we need his engine and ability to close other players down.. if chasing the game towards the end then Alvarez could come on for a defensive player
Silva had a terrible game v the rags, if he starts he needs to ramp it up big time.

I would play phil and not grealish, he is too reactive to getting kicked, they will target him knowing the reaction they will get , red card waiting for him
Good point Kaz. He isn‘t a young player anymore and should have learned by now to curb his temper, even though he gets kicked to high heaven. I can go back to the days of Asa Hartford and he was told to count to 10 after getting into trouble time after time. Well, these Euro games don’t give you the luxury of losing your temper on several occasions, out will come that red card and you’re off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.