Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked a great weekend to be in Milan...
tumblr_p3ak6ps3P71vx02uso4_400.gif

I hope we return to the City that demolished RM rather than relying on individual brilliance like v United. Please…just for the sake of my heart don’t leave it to chance!

If we play well as a team, like clockwork, it will be a sight to behold.

Close them down and control the ball.

I've got to be honest here. I'm not really bothered.
The season ended for me when Gundo lifted the FA Cup on Saturday... PL Champions, FA Cup winners. That's a fantastic season in my book.

The CL doesn't thrill me whatsoever. It's just not my cup of tea. I certainly wouldn't want to lay out a grand or so for any match, and will be happy to watch it on the telly.

Obviously, I want (and expect) City to win, but I won't lose any sleep if we don't.

Domestic Champions and Cup winners. That will do for me.
I would have more than happy with just winning the league this season, for the historic three in a row.
Doing the double on top of that is incredible, but i do want that European Cup now.

Apart from winning the treble, i just think winning it would take the club to another level and give the club added exposure and credibility throughout Europe and the World.
The club would build on the back of that and would continue to grow into one of the world's biggest clubs, which is what our owners want.

Bring it on!

The season ended for me when Gundo lifted the FA Cup on Saturday... PL Champions, FA Cup winners. That's a fantastic season in my book.

The CL doesn't thrill me whatsoever. It's just not my cup of tea. I certainly wouldn't want to lay out a grand or so for any match, and will be happy to watch it on the telly.

Obviously, I want (and expect) City to win, but I won't lose any sleep if we don't.

Winning CL means a) more top players will want desperately to come in City, even though with those performances in England and Europe the last 6 years this is kinda obsolete now and everyone wants to come anyway and 2) will put Manchester City in the big clubs of Europe as a CL tittle is always a CL tittle.

I said similar in my 'Double' thread except i would still love to get this trophy in the bag,and to shut the daft cunts up.....the monkey off our back......this team also deserves the recognition and adoration that trophy brings.

The FA Cup was more important to me this season though,but for no other reason than it was those cunts.

If we can't beat this mob over 120 minutes, we don't deserve to win on pens.

Inter are becoming more invincible by the day?

Obviously there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but this Inter team are in new territory and this is our time.
Well put

I hope we return to the City that demolished RM rather than relying on individual brilliance like v United. Please…just for the sake of my heart don’t leave it to chance!

If we play well as a team, like clockwork, it will be a sight to behold.

Close them down and control the ball.

I think they will be unleashed!! We will give our best this time, in contrast with what happened in United where we just played cautiously(probably the players didn't want to risk not being in the CL final) and relatively slowly and they will have 1 game in their feet(the FA Cup final) instead of almost like 2 weeks off like what happened for the FA Cup final.

I think we will see a good City, not the City of Real Madrid home game, we are out of that rhythm right now, but nothing like FA Cup final.
We should play with urgency, fast pace, push things, not careless of course but not the slow pace 100 % secure passing etc football.

It feels like the loss against Chelsea was meant to be to get us to this point. Winning the chumps for the 1st time while doing the treble is so sweet.
I am a "take it or leave it" fan regarding the chumps, but now I am invested.
Since the 1st game against Munich I have raised my "arsed" level each subsequent game.
I so want the treble to seal this period as City being the very best ever seen in England of any football team.
Come on, City!!! Let's do it!

Winning CL means a) more top players will want desperately to come in City, even though with those performances in England and Europe the last 6 years this is kinda obsolete now and everyone wants to come anyway and 2) will put Manchester City in the big clubs of Europe as a CL tittle is always a CL tittle.
Titter ye not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.