Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Have we had official confirmation that the shuttle busses will be running directly to SAW from the Fan zone post match?
This page has info about the shuttles after the game ...

It says shuttles to either airport or the city centre ones so make of that what you will.

access the shuttle buses and coaches heading to your desired location, either one of the airports or Yenikapi Metro Station

your app looks better than mine, so I’ll take that.

we also land Weds but at 21.45. But I’m on the same flights as you 11.20 up to Istanbul And back on the 6.15, so could be bumping into each other a bit. We are staying at Xanadu Belek, what about you?
Ramada Plaza, Antalya City!

Reactions: Ian
This page has info about the shuttles after the game ...

It says shuttles to either airport or the city centre ones so make of that what you will.

access the shuttle buses and coaches heading to your desired location, either one of the airports or Yenikapi Metro Station
Life shouldn’t be so fucking worrying! Still, as they say, “there’s not much that can’t be fixed by chucking a shed load of money at it”.

Anyone changed their flight times with Pegasus? I paid £11 extra to make it flexible and prices are changing daily so was thinking of moving mine from 2.40pm to 11.55am. Seems to be only £18 to do it for an extra 3 hrs in Istanbul.
How have you done this?
I'm worried about missing my flight home so would prefer a later flight (currently 10:05 on Sunday).
Can you see prices before you confirm?

I have 2 tickets on my tickets account but only got 1 fan pass for the buses on the champions league app will this be an issue for getting the buses ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.