Champions League Final | Useful Information

Some more info has been added onto the UEFA website for us on the day trip ...

After the final whistle
Head back towards the Fan Zone to access the shuttle buses and coaches heading to your desired location, either one of the airports or Yenikapi Metro Station!

Supporters on charter flights

If your charter flight is scheduled to depart right after the match, please confirm with your tour operator that a coach from the stadium to the airport has been booked for you. If this is the case, your coach will pick you up at P25, located by the Fan Zone.

It does look like there may be priority to get back to the charter flights. It's a 40min journey so we should have plenty of time even if it goes to penalties.

Also note this, as we land at 12:35 there's no point rushing to get on one before 1pm (unlikely anyway) ...

Check your flight times:

• If you arrive BEFORE 13:00, the shuttles will drop you off at the Man City Transport Hub in Yenikapi, so you can use the time to explore the UEFA Champions Festival or Istanbul. From 13:00, please hop on the shuttle bus to the Fan Zone from here.

• If you arrive AFTER 13:00, the shuttles will go straight to the Man City Fan Zone at the stadium so you can join the pre-match celebrations.

and

Have your return boarding pass ready before you touch down in Istanbul. This will significantly speed up the departure process after the match.

I am sat with a very unhappy & disappointed bar owner of the ‘Edinburgh Pub’ in Nevezda, he’s got a City shirt on & is bar is decorated with City flags, he had no idea that the area was now an Inter Milan hub & City had moved to Yenekapi, I still no don’t think he believes me bless him!
It's just a travel hub though, the'y'll be thousands of us their Friday and Saturday.

I am sat with a very unhappy & disappointed bar owner of the ‘Edinburgh Pub’ in Nevezda, he’s got a City shirt on & is bar is decorated with City flags, he had no idea that the area was now an Inter Milan hub & City had moved to Yenekapi, I still no don’t think he believes me bless him!
Everyone I know who's going over is heading for Taksim/Nevizade. City haven't 'moved' to Yanikapi that's just where the shuttle's are going from. I'm sure he'll be rubbing his hands together over the next few days!

Obviously we will pop in to see him at some stage and cheer him up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.