Match Thread | Man City vs Inter - CL Final (10/06/23)

I think Milan deserve some credit and have been very good first half, They've hustled and given us zero time on the ball, which is a bit alien to us.

I dont think they can sustain it for 90 minutes.

Hopefully they will tire in the second half and we will score, then they will have to come out more.

Gutted for Kev, but credit to Milan don't knock them.

I've heard about the match day thread, but wow!
Only lasted four pages before sacking it and posting this.
Fuck off you bunch of pussies!!!!

They are man marking and using all their energy up. 11 behind the ball, and doing little fouls. We have been here so many times before.

At 60-65 mins they will start to tire. Then we can start our game and pick them off.
We have got this!!!

Would imagine there is a "sit the fuck down nobody speak " speech from Pep going on right now .
He’s telling the players to calm down on the touch line so I don’t think he will be going mad. I think a very quiet reminder of just who they are and what they have already done this season. Need to up it massively but I will be astounded if Inter can keep the pace of this pressing up for the full match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.