United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time for a new poster at the end of Deansgate to replace the Tevez.

I’m thinking a “ not in my lifetime, now it’s every time “
I saw a design for a poster that was the fa cup, the premier league and the European cup, and underneath each trophy was one word from "city, county, continent" on a sky blue background and a club badge top centre

The meltdown is getting worse on the CAF.

12 threads about City on the 1st page, including this gem.

Are there any City fans that accept it’s tainted?​

It can’t all be sunsheeeeine and glory can it?
There’s no happiness in knowing that it’s all been fraudulent and cheated for?
City could have done it gradually and become a part of the elite, but instead they chose to piss all over tradition and sod the fact that all other teams have to abide by rules.
So are there any City fans that feel a bit wary of it all?
Guilty maybe?
Worried that the coked up situation is doing more harm than good?
It may well be more a case of the their continuing pursuit of City through the courts is doing them ‘more harm than good’. They really need to accept the superiority we have right now and put all efforts into beating us on the pitch, not hoping some invented rules are going to get them off the hook.

As for any of us being ‘wary’? I think the word they need is weary. Weary from a month of celebrating the best team of all time. Long may it continue

It may well be more a case of the their continuing pursuit of City through the courts is doing them ‘more harm than good’. They really need to accept the superiority we have right now and put all efforts into beating us on the pitch, not hoping some invented rules are going to get them off the hook.

As for any of us being ‘wary’? I think the word they need is weary. Weary from a month of celebrating the best team of all time. Long may it continue
Also, weary of all the shite that is continually thrown at us from plastic fans of other clubs, who have never been anywhere near a football stadium in their lives.

Spoke to Guy going down the stairs and I recognized his voice, said your the commentator from the 6:3 derby, which he confirmed, thanked him for the above and also "there's some fans leaving early........ they're going home" He chuckled. Friendly and confirmed he was a York City fan the assistant with him was a mad City fan so maybe that's where he gets his lines from

Even Soccer Aid had City colour flags at sOld Trafford Swamp at the weekend.

72014775-12183505-image-a-1_1686514528183.jpg

72013057-12183505-image-a-59_1686509055924.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.