Istanbul Covid

I have started with a sore throat since getting home yesterday, took test fortunately negative.

Mate who I shared a twin room with in Istanbul has just texted me to say he felt poorly yesterday, cough, lethargic and banging headache, we arrived home on Monday. Tested positive for Covid this morning, all 4 jabs and never had it before, he’s 64 and although a bit overweight he’s generally quite healthy so fingers crossed for him. The incubation time is now recognised as 2-14 days so there’s a chance he caught it on our trip.

Anyone having any symptoms of illness get the test done first, I’m getting one today but feel fine at the moment.
you don't have to test anymore, if you feel like shit stay at home, obviously if you know anyone who is vulnerable stay away or wear a mask

swollen glands, chills, headache, runny nose after Wembley. Tested negative. Symptoms passed over the weekend in Istanbul and been fine this week. A bus load to London and back probably did it for me.

Felt bad since after the 4Fans event at love factory. Sore throat, cough, but no temperature. Put it down to excessive celebrating, then hayfever, but was worse by yesterday so took COVID test. Negative.

Caught COVID for the first time just 2 months ago, but according to most sources you can catch it again, after around 2 months of immunity...

swollen glands, chills, headache, runny nose after Wembley. Tested negative. Symptoms passed over the weekend in Istanbul and been fine this week. A bus load to London and back probably did it for me.

I've got chills, they're multiplying, and I'm losing control!

I feel rough. Got back from Istanbul Monday, throat started on Tuesday and then have just got progressively worse. Did a test last night but negative so far. Coughing up shite constantly and jut generally feel like shit. Might just have a cold/flu type bug.

I've got chills, they're multiplying, and I'm losing control!

I feel rough. Got back from Istanbul Monday, throat started on Tuesday and then have just got progressively worse. Did a test last night but negative so far. Coughing up shite constantly and jut generally feel like shit. Might just have a cold/flu type bug.

Wow, sounds like you have the bad version. Me coughing up green/yellow stuff, but thankfully no shite yet, that would probably taste worse than one of those purple dog dick hot dogs at the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.