Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he went to a club outside the EPL as I have taken a dislike to him, he’ll probably flop at Madrid then pitch up at Villa or another middle table side with Madrid paying his wages.

seems gobby and if he did call our great club plastic he can fuck right off, hopefully we will get the twats again next season and without the fear of losing we had after last year we can give them a proper hiding away and at home, again.

I’ve still got my doubts about Bellingham let’s see how his knees hold up within the next Couple of years
He'll need to adapt his style in Spain. It's far more technical than the Bundesliga.

I'm also curious to see how his knees hold up. It's surprising to see such a young player wearing knee supports and experiencing issues already.

His whole game depends on his all action style and having any sort of knee problem will be a massive hindrance.

Let’s be honest, he’s a class player and we all would have loved him to sign for city.

But….we don’t often get these things wrong, getting the right players in has been within our bailiwick these last several seasons…and that initial fee is well within our capability ( if reports are correct we might end up spending more than that on Gvardiol ).

Trust the club…trust Pep and Txiki

I used to be like you guys. I fell deeply in love with this girl who didn't fancy me, but I've moved on.

Let me tell you about her. Her name was Sue and ...... shit, I'm doing it again!

Im absolutely not bothered about Bellingham going to Madrid....he is a very good player but I think we need better technical ability if we are going to replace bernardo, Gundo or both......Bellingham is a great ball carrier but I just dont see that much to be this hyped.

He will of course be a success (and get success) at Madrid but he may also have locked himself into staying in Madrid with the buy out clauses they will insist he has in his contract that some will be very reluctant to pay for him in 4-5 years....especially if his injury concerns with his knee become more apparent.

So will bellingham (19) going to madrid help bust the silly myth that we can buy who we want? I mean we can make up a team of very good players who have gone elsewhere for mega money instead of joining city.
Whilst all the while signing centre halves for £15m and world cup winners for £14m

Thought not ….
If you look at all the other players that have turned us down....a lot of them havent done well.....Sanchez, Maguire and Sancho all spring to mind.

Was Rodri a back up for someone if i remember correctly (Jorginho???) - look at how that turned out!!!!

Look at the ones who left despite the club wanting to keep them

Jesus and Zinny being two....Sane struggled hugely at first at Bayern as well

Yet Ake chose to stay and his personal game went up a number of levels...

Think we will be ok as you say ....Alvarez and Akanji have to be bargains of the season!

If you look at all the other players that have turned us down....a lot of them havent done well.....Sanchez, Maguire and Sancho all spring to mind.

Was Rodri a back up for someone if i remember correctly (Jorginho???) - look at how that turned out!!!!

Look at the ones who left despite the club wanting to keep them

Jesus and Zinny being two....Sane struggled hugely at first at Bayern as well

Yet Ake chose to stay and his personal game went up a number of levels...

Think we will be ok as you say ....Alvarez and Akanji have to be bargains of the season!

tbf to Jorginho I think he won Europa League and Champions League with Chelsea and got European Player of the Year so not same level as Maguire and Sanchez. Still, yes, missing out on first choice isn't necessarily a disaster.

i agree, they're easily the biggest club in the world who have never won the treble and have 4 league titles in 15 years
Real have never made a secret that the Champions League is "Their Cup" which they prioritise over all else.

If they won the CL every season & fuck all else, their fans would be creaming themselves.

Failure in the CL usually means a manager gets another season to have a go at it, & if that doesn't produce another CL title, it's the sack.

Such is life at Real Madrid... \0/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.