Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he went to a club outside the EPL as I have taken a dislike to him, he’ll probably flop at Madrid then pitch up at Villa or another middle table side with Madrid paying his wages.

seems gobby and if he did call our great club plastic he can fuck right off, hopefully we will get the twats again next season and without the fear of losing we had after last year we can give them a proper hiding away and at home, again.
This totally he has gone from a league were finishing second is not a big problem to a club and fans that demand first place and are not shy about getting on players backs. Utter mad to turn down Pep and City, there is no better place for a footballer to be.

He'll need to adapt his style in Spain. It's far more technical than the Bundesliga.

I'm also curious to see how his knees hold up. It's surprising to see such a young player wearing knee supports and experiencing issues already.

His whole game depends on his all action style and having any sort of knee problem will be a massive hindrance.

I don't think playing at pretty high level every week from the age of 17 doesn't necessarily help young players in terms of injuries. Even though he's been a pretty strong unit for his age, you still need your body to get used to it.

That said, Haaland also seemed to to get injured a bit at Dortmund, but the staff at city have don't a good job with him and hes no longer got the tag of being injury prone like some said. I'm assuming Madrid have some top notch medical staff, so if Billingham's injuries can be minimised then it's evident that Dortmund don't seem to do a great job with that side of things. If those knee injuries continue at Madrid then that's going to be a big problem in his career in think.

With Guler, how does Bellingham fit in? For Perez, Guler doesn't sound like a throwaway gamble. They have Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo, Valverde, the two French midfielders, Guler, and Bellingham. Maybe Mbappe will come. They also have the two old folks. Bellingham is going to be used and discarded like Bale. Meanwhile, he will get to build his brand, JB22.

Like everyone else, Berger was just repeating the claims made by that small Spanish rag, which was quoted by Marca...

Personally, I think it was bollocks. Even if the Bellingham's thought this, there's no way they'd damage themselves by making these views public...
He could well have the City begging bowl out in 12 months time.

With Guler, how does Bellingham fit in? For Perez, Guler doesn't sound like a throwaway gamble. They have Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo, Valverde, the two French midfielders, Guler, and Bellingham. Maybe Mbappe will come. They also have the two old folks. Bellingham is going to be used and discarded like Bale. Meanwhile, he will get to build his brand, JB22.
Guler is intended to be played on the wings while Bellingham will start. Kroos and Modric will be rotated a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.