Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. What you actually said - in a thread about the time & date of the Charity Shield match which has been arranged by FA - was

City don't care about us, the deafening silence on the treatment we endured at the hands of UEFA shows that.

Seems like any excuse to criticise the club
It was in response to the City need us comment. I fully understand that the date and time of the match was arranged by the FA. The club could come out and make a statement in support of fans regarding KO time, or acknowledge the inconvenience caused. but so far they haven't. There is plenty the club gets right, but on occasion they get things wrong.

As a result of their legendary ineptitude the FA are skint.

They built a shit stadium in a shit location, overpaid for it and we ‘ordinary’ fans are expected to pay through the nose and dance to their arrogant tune to pay for it.

Enough is enough and our boycott is long overdue.

Our fans have the right to make their individual decisions regarding attending v boycott. Most of those going would probably prefer a 3 pm ko or a short journey to an equidistant stadium so they also have a role to play in passively demonstrating their disdain.

The club should align itself with the fans and place BLACK FLAGs on the seats. The media will pick up on this and it won’t be a good look for ITV or the FA.

The longest journeys start with a single step and we must be the vanguard of a concerted push back against all fan mistreatment.

Perhaps we can get the oil demonstrators involved.....now that would really boil some piss......match delayed or abandoned by BLACK FLAG oil protesters !!

I won’t be going because it’s no longer relevant to modern football. It’s meaningless. I’ve spent more than I can afford on FA Cup and Istanbul, so I can’t justify another expensive day out.

No one wants it; players or fans. Best thing MCFC management can do to protest and actually show support for us supporters is field the third team.

Additionally,if the club is not contracted to this fixture they should opt out or send the U18s & U21s.

We will be playing upto 77 SEVENTY SEVEN 77 competitive game next season along with internationals.

Opting out of one friendly as a demonstration of standing four square behind the fans should be no big deal and the very least the club could do.

Those that know how to should be lobbying all known supporters associations, most of whom will have some issue with the FA,PL,PIGMOL,TV Companies.

We should be lobbying enlightened journalists across the media to raise awareness. They should be grilling the chair of the FA.....holding their feet to the fire.

Harass the fuckers in laaandaaan......viva le revolution !!

Not sure if true but I was told the FA charity shield changed the name to Community shield as a bare minimum was ever given to charity and some of this could not be traced.
Do the FA ever issue where and how much this revenue goes to?
Obviously the biggest earner is Wembley and the FA

Additionally,if the club is not contracted to this fixture they should opt out or send the U18s & U21s.

We will be playing upto 77 SEVENTY SEVEN 77 competitive game next season along with internationals.

Opting out of one friendly as a demonstration of standing four square behind the fans should be no big deal and the very least the club could do.

Those that know how to should be lobbying all known supporters associations, most of whom will have some issue with the FA,PL,PIGMOL,TV Companies.

We should be lobbying enlightened journalists across the media to raise awareness. They should be grilling the chair of the FA.....holding their feet to the fire.

Harass the fuckers in laaandaaan......viva le revolution !!
Completely agree with all that sentiment but just curious to know how you arrived at 77 games? I’ve got it to a maximum possible of 69 including the Community Shield.
Premier League 38
Champions League 13
FA Cup 8
Carabao Cup 6
World Club Cup 2
Super Cup 1
Community Shield 1
I’ve included possible replays in FA Cup 3rd and 4th rounds if same rules are in place as last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.