Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but how many times has he extended? How long has he been here? Same with Bernardo, same with Aguero. Stop being a prick and listening to the media who want to slag us off at every opportunity and see what the reality is. We are the best club in the world at the moment, where the very best players (note : not the likes of Rice) want to play

Sounds like leipzig reached an agreement with a possible Gvardiol replacement in Josip Šutalo. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Maybe it’s just the rice thing but I’m doubting a little our will to push on for next season? Only one transfer granted but it really feels that we have a chance to disrupt again and are possibly not going to take it?

Keeping our powder dry until we really want someone. Gamechangers are rare at the standard we're at now.

Personally I'd have been in for Havertz, I think he's so, so good. But I trust the club.

Sounds like leipzig reached an agreement with a possible Gvardiol replacement in Josip Šutalo. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Another one from the Dinamo Zagreb academy. He will be worth 80 odd million in the future I bet. That academy is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.