Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Airport watch for Gvardiol.
Got Zagreb, Berlin and Leipzig Airport covered.

Kovacic flew in from Croatia on Friday, Gvardiol is in kerestinec at the minute or was on the 26th of this month.

Got my mate at the airport on red alert so hoping for some movement soon.
We are a bit early for that, sadly, mate. But keep it up! :)

Chelsea fans celebrated that they rinsed Arsenal for 65 mil...
Strange signing I agree… there’s a half decent player in there and he hasn’t fulfilled his potential at Chelsea. I just don’t see him as being good enough as a 9; he just doesn’t score enough. No better than Saka, Martinelli, Jesus… you can argue it’s a squad game etc, but they need a goal scorer and Havertz is not it! £65m?? Not a great deal for Arsenal. Spunking £170m on him and Rice and I don’t think that does anything spectacular, barring bulking their squad with decent additions.

Don’t get me wrong, I was sold on the idea of Rice when we were clearly in the running, but now that it’s settled… I think £25m for Kovacic vs £170m for Rice/Havertz, I think we’ve had a better start to the window, with a long way to go yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.