Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Pep hugged him and appreciated him on the pitch at the end of the champions league final suggests he is more than wanted and loved at City. I haven't seen one quote from him that he wants to leave. Or for that matter that the club want him to leave. Personally I think he is absolutely brilliant and has found his home with City. There is no other player in world football I have seen who has scored the type of goals he has over the last few years. An absolute gem. Give him an improved 3 year deal City.

The way Pep hugged him and appreciated him on the pitch at the end of the champions league final suggests he is more than wanted and loved at City. I haven't seen one quote from him that he wants to leave. Or for that matter that the club want him to leave. Personally I think he is absolutely brilliant and has found his home with City. There is no other player in world football I have seen who has scored the type of goals he has over the last few years. An absolute gem. Give him an improved 3 year deal City.
I don't think the footballing side has ever been an issue, it's simply location and culture.

If a suitable club ( For Bernardo) meets our valuation, sadly he will be off.

I don't think Berni wants a move

It's his girlfriend that wants him to move
Have said this all along. Felt same with Gundo, too. Newly married…off we go to the sun & fun!

Some of these women need to understand it’s a short career and when it’s done, it’s done!

Do they just not want to spend their own “young years” in Manc when they could be yacht-hopping in the Med all year round?!

Greedy, selfish and, well, I’m a gentleman so I won’t say it!

He's world class and has been a good servant, but the way our support pines for him despite him very publicly wanting to leave is getting a bit cringe.

It's like that mate who's really fit Mrs has tried to break up with him him several times but he always convinces her to stick around a bit longer with flashy presents or conveniently timing a tragedy.

I'm pretty sick of hearing it every summer tbh. Yeah he gets his head down and he plays two positions but I for one am ready to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.