It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

£800,000 a week. Fuck, me! I don't think I could refuse that for a few years.
You would literally never have to lift a single finger for the rest of your life, nor would a lot of yor decendants!

Slippery slope though for the market.

I'm wondering what will happen to The WhatsApp gang? How they will milking the situation with their usual nonsense and hatred...?

Anyway fuck that fat ****, Elon Fucking Musk.
I reckon you must like censorship very much. I don't think Twitter losing you is a loss to civilization.

Well that lasted long mate. You broke the bloody thing.
Looks like that honour goes to the far right fat twat of an owner, Elon "The Creep" Musk... :-)

"BREAKING: Multiple software engineering experts accuse Twitter owner Elon Musk of hiding the REAL reason why Twitter is crashing — and of rolling out a shameless lie in order to hide the truth.

Dozens of experts are now accusing Elon Musk and his Twitter of being under a self-inflicted “DDOS attack” because “Twitter is firing off 10 requests per second to itself to try to fetch content that never arrives because Elon Musk’s latest ‘genius’ innovation is to block users from being able to read content without being logged in.”

So, there you have it folks. Musk broke Twitter and is now trying to sell Twitter users a phony excuse that he’s trying to stop “data scraping.” Very Trumpian of him…"

£800,000 a week. Fuck, me! I don't think I could refuse that for a few years.
You would literally never have to lift a single finger for the rest of your life, nor would a lot of yor decendants!

Slippery slope though for the market.
I don’t think I could refuse it for a week.

Looks like that honour goes to the far right fat twat of an owner, Elon "The Creep" Musk... :-)

"BREAKING: Multiple software engineering experts accuse Twitter owner Elon Musk of hiding the REAL reason why Twitter is crashing — and of rolling out a shameless lie in order to hide the truth.

Dozens of experts are now accusing Elon Musk and his Twitter of being under a self-inflicted “DDOS attack” because “Twitter is firing off 10 requests per second to itself to try to fetch content that never arrives because Elon Musk’s latest ‘genius’ innovation is to block users from being able to read content without being logged in.”

So, there you have it folks. Musk broke Twitter and is now trying to sell Twitter users a phony excuse that he’s trying to stop “data scraping.” Very Trumpian of him…"
Well that was quick typical... Hit a nerve there.

This tweet by a fellow blue encapsulates how I feel about this transfer window.
I also feel that us winning the treble has send shivers down the ‘top 6’ clubs esp the Red cunts and they have sprung into action early on.

Another point is there are only a few players in the world which can improve the existing City team. With transfers happening left right and center, this number just decreases every day.

Far right......... FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.