It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Seen the Instagram photo’s that Silva got married noticed Walker there few others couldn’t see Grealish
Most of them there,I saw some pix on Insta, but yeah, no Jack. He's probably still flat out in Vegas... luvv him.

If James McAtee is good enough for top half Premier league team,then he is good enough to be part of City team.
For me Palmer should not leave unless we get new winger.
If Palmer leaves someone should replace him from academy but him going to Brighton for me is not good loan unless they will guaranteed him playing time, they have a lot of players who plays in attacking positions and why would they develop City player when they can they own.
We already have small squad, and for next season it shouldn't be smaller,with academy players who are good to be part of team we can get depth in squad.

If James McAtee is good enough for top half Premier league team,then he is good enough to be part of City team.
For me Palmer should not leave unless we get new winger.
If Palmer leaves someone should replace him from academy but him going to Brighton for me is not good loan unless they will guaranteed him playing time, they have a lot of players who plays in attacking positions and why would they develop City player when they can they own.
We already have small squad, and for next season it shouldn't be smaller,with academy players who are good to be part of team we can get depth in squad.

I feel coming back to city and playing hardly any cricket isn’t good for his development after last season where he improved so much! Now one more season at another premier club could improve him even more as long as that team will play him though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.