Stuart Pearce

The Salford lad.

Team supported
Manchester City
Did anybody else see the total devastation in his face, at the final whistle in Istanbul, you’d never believe he managed us (TERRIBLY) by the way , I’m really beginning to enjoy the pain our club causes his ilk as much as our success…

Did anybody else see the total devastation in his face, at the final whistle in Istanbul, you’d never believe he managed us (TERRIBLY) by the way , I’m really beginning to enjoy the pain our club causes his ilk as much as our success…
Can’t stand him. The worst manager I can remember, fucking beanie for gods sake.

As soon as he said he’d manage England under 21’s part time we should’ve sacked him on the spot.

Was going to post exactly this when I saw the thread, I was a bit gobsmacked to be honest, he looked like he was a lifelong Inter Fan who’s whole family had just been murdered by a Blue…
What an absolute twat….!!!

Can’t stand him. The worst manager I can remember, fucking beanie for gods sake.

As soon as he said he’d manage England under 21’s part time we should’ve sacked him on the spot.
I know that pissed off John Wardle (and it took a lot to piss off John Wardle).

Chris Sutton is sat in front of him and looks x100 times happier with the result. Big smile on his face, while Pearce looks absolutely nonplussed. Wouldn't mind but wasn't he at a City organised dinner earlier on in the day?

Strong in the tackle, none of this fancy passing out shit, knock it long to the big man, running up sand dunes in pre season, none of this foreign muck food players eat, proud of my country.

Everything that dragged English football down and kept it in the dark ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.