It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah, it's literally quite the opposite...

"The report adds that Guardiola is an admirer of Valverde and has informed Man City's board that they should look to sign the Uruguay international if they are made aware of his availability."

He is the perfect Bernardo replacement.
Valverde has no where near the control that Bernardo has.

The only thing they have in common is they both run alot.

Theres a reason Valverde has played alot of RW for madrid, thats because he isnt trusted as much in the centre and he can just run down the wings, almost like a wingback.

Valverde has no where near the control that Bernardo has.

The only thing they have in common is they both run alot.

Theres a reason Valverde has played alot of RW for madrid, thats because he isnt trusted as much in the centre and he can just run down the wings, almost like a wingback.
you make him sound like he has the first touch of carlton palmer though, hes nowhere need bad enough not to be able play in the middle or outwide for us

you make him sound like he has the first touch of carlton palmer though, hes nowhere need bad enough not to be able play in the middle or outwide for us
Got to be honest, I was far from impressed with him in the two games we just played against them. He was pretty much anonymous in both legs from what I remember.

Totally agree - I think the money in the PL is distorting our view.

Here are the top transfers last year - of the top 20, 16 were paid by PL teams.

There are very, very few clubs that are going to be paying anything like the PL prices we see as normal at the moment, and even they are likely only paying them for world class players in their early 20s.

If our players want to go abroad, or we insist on selling them outside the PL, then the market is tiny, and nothing like as lucrative. It would not surprise me if Saudi started to look more appealing as the Summer wears on.
Thanks for posting this, astonishing how many players transfer values have reduced in 12 months. Apart from the players City bought all those in the prem have seen their value implode, apart from Sterling...

Anyway phukem, phukem all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.