Nantes Ryanair flight to Manchester cancelled Monday night

giphy.gif
A bumped thread from just after th eIstanbul final.

If you were booked on the Ryan Air Nantes -Manchester flight on 12/6 and struggling to get anything out of Ryan Air to cover expenses incurred for alternative flights / hotels etc or have managed to get a resolution I’d be really grateful to hear from you so we can share info. I’m £700 out of pocket as I guess others are. Please PM me.
Between 4 of us we were £900 out of pocket to get home, just banged it into a claims company as Manchester airport never shut during the rain. Simply Ryanair being Ryanair will let you know how we go on.

We were on that flight too.flew via Amsterdam the next morning with KLM, still £400 each out of pocket, trying to claim back but not hopeful.

We were on that flight too.flew via Amsterdam the next morning with KLM, still £400 each out of pocket, trying to claim back but not hopeful.
That was my route back. They’re telling me that they won’t pay expenses incurred because I didn’t get in contact with them first to try and let them sort it out!!! Previous to that they said it was because it was canx due to weather and that they dont have to compensate for that reason. They keep moving the proverbial goal posts.

Weirdest bump ever, and there has been some strong competition lately
In answer to the last question, depends who you get on the day. Some are twats, some are sound, a bit like people generally
Not sure why it’s weird. I’m just trying to help myself and other blues fans get some money back after being treated like shite!!!!!

That was my route back. They’re telling me that they won’t pay expenses incurred because I didn’t get in contact with them first to try and let them sort it out!!! Previous to that they said it was because it was canx due to weather and that they dont have to compensate for that reason. They keep moving the proverbial goal posts.
They tried exactly same with us contact who there was no fucker to be seen hide nor hair, which is why we've banged it to a no win no fee, they take 20% but are obviously quite prepared to take the fuckers to court and they're on a sticky wicket cos they're supposed to contact us not the other way round the tossers take our money to fly us from one place to another.

They tried exactly same with us contact who there was no fucker to be seen hide nor hair, which is why we've banged it to a no win no fee, they take 20% but are obviously quite prepared to take the fuckers to court and they're on a sticky wicket cos they're supposed to contact us not the other way round the tossers take our money to fly us from one place to another.
Which company did you use if you don’t mind me asking please mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.