Nantes Ryanair flight to Manchester cancelled Monday night

Lenblue

We were flying back from Nantes to Manchester, flight got delayed an hour and then cancelled, with no one around from Ryanair, nothing open at airport, and as there was a big Festival on in the town, no hotels! We jumped on a 5 hour bus to Paris and then got a flight this morning to Bristol, currently heading back up North on the train. Airport was full of blues, so I was just wondering how everyone got on/ is getting on, I know there are still a few at the airport waiting for tonight's flight. I know they can use the weather as an excuse but surely they have a duty of care to look after you to a certain extent?
Hope everyone makes it back one way or another!

Have they said why the flight was cancelled?
Even if it was weather related you are entitled to compensation if other flights were still going to your destination.
Check this out

There is a solution.

Don’t fly Ryanair.

At one stage, back in the 1990s, Ryanair provided a good service. It did not last and the service became worse and worse. The staff were not helpful, but who could blame them as they were working for Ryanair!

Ryanair display a total contempt for passengers

I can just about cope with EasyJet for journeys up to two hours but that is it.

There is a solution.

Don’t fly Ryanair.

At one stage, back in the 1990s, Ryanair provided a good service. It did not last and the service became worse and worse. The staff were not helpful, but who could blame them as they were working for Ryanair!

Ryanair display a total contempt for passengers

I can just about cope with EasyJet for journeys up to two hours but that is it.

I dont fly with easjet anymore since they left us stranded with 15 mins notice in Munich after the Stuttgart friendly. We were ok but there was a bloke with 3 young kids and they didnt give a fcuk. Sued them, only got £100 back after fees but I at least made them pay something.I fly nearly every month and know people who wont go with them now due to my experience.

Wizz Air....wow, in Dalaman on Sunday only interested in charging for baggage and and non check in, no customer care at all, staff on commission clearly for this. Wont fly with them again.

I now its only a matter of time with Ryan Air but still use them but again will pay more for a reputable airline where I can.

Daughter was flying back from Bordeaux (to Stanstead) yesterday. Easyjet cancelled her flight (weather) - she rebooked with BA and they messed up, ended up Ryanair to Manchester. Had to wait all day in france - 2 hours on the tarmac and an hour at Manchester whilst they found buses to transport them to T1. Said T3 was shut - there were plenty of people picking up at T3 at 4.10am this morning. I'm buggered!

Airlines are generally poor since Covid/Brexit.

If you were booked on the Ryan Air Nantes -Manchester flight on 12/6 and struggling to get anything out of Ryan Air to cover expenses incurred for alternative flights / hotels etc or have managed to get a resolution I’d be really grateful to hear from you so we can share info. I’m £700 out of pocket as I guess others are. Please PM me.

Does Ryanair still have a really objectionable member of staff stuffing your carry-on bag into that size testing thing as you are queuing to board? And then showing considerable glee when finding a bag which is an inch too wide?

Weirdest bump ever, and there has been some strong competition lately
In answer to the last question, depends who you get on the day. Some are twats, some are sound, a bit like people generally

Just back from Budapest with Ryanair from Stansted. The outward flight was initially delayed by 12 hours then downgraded by another 3 hours. Then they started running around and found a spare aircraft and flew it in from Murcia. We were 4 hours late in the end, which is bad but just about tolerable

Flying back from Budapest was incredibly smooth- left on time, cleared security in under 5 minutes.

It's the luck of the draw with Ryanair.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.