Controversial City opinions

Modern Puma kits are some of the best we've ever had, and every season has produced a cult classic that will be remembered as fondly as 90s era Kappa.

(Don't know if this is controversial actually, but all I seem to see is moaning about them on here so I'll chuck it on the pile)

Erling Haaland is already the best player to ever play in the history of Manchester City.

Scored most goals in a single Prem season and achieved countless of goalscoring records while winning the Treble as our best player. Haaland has (and will) earn multiple individual awards and will finish top 2 in Ballon d'Or race.

I don't believe longevity should matter to decide whoever is the best player to ever player in a club. N'Golo Kante spent only 1 season at Leicester City and he rightfully earned that status and as soon as he left, Leicester City were a bottom/midtable fodder.

Erling Haaland is already the best player to ever play in the history of Manchester City.

Scored most goals in a single Prem season and achieved countless of goalscoring records while winning the Treble as our best player. Haaland has (and will) earn multiple individual awards and will finish top 2 in Ballon d'Or race.

I don't believe longevity should matter to decide whoever is the best player to ever player in a club. N'Golo Kante spent only 1 season at Leicester City and he rightfully earned that status and as soon as he left, Leicester City were a bottom/midtable fodder.
When's your lad back in training, Alf ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.