Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to those who doubted. Isn't it amazing how a block you all thought you knew better and said had sold out, despite me saying different, is now on sale with 500+ seats to sell. That's block 528 and don't ask me how I know there are many more, but trust me there are!
It was never on sale CatMan. If you ever followed Wembley sales, this block was always the last.

1.png

I predicted less than 10,000 attendees (won't use blues or fans, as half of those will be people dragged along for a day out) and I stand by it! It's almost on open sale already and I'd be surprised if 5,000 have been sold.

Well done to those that have said enough is enough. Personally I believe City should have made an early decision to send and EDS/U19's team and organised a friendly in the North of England. Maybe a game against Everton, Burnley or Sheffield United, with 100% of money raised to go to local charities.

Nobody wants this nonsense imposition of a game anymore. City will barely be fit, and Arsenal will certainly win anyway as Guardiola will hold players back. In short, it's a chore for the club and fans, and it needs scrapping asap.
And you want us to believe your latest rant.

Stalking Cat Man.

C6-BC9957-B196-46-AE-A93-C-8424-F16-DC799.webp

Shall I just say I know ;-). Interesting too that although you won't believe it, there are dozens, hundreds in fact of unsold seats across the bottom tier.

Think of it like this..... Imagine one interested party (who's authority is being challenged) saying to another , that to ensure your sales and the attendance is higher, concentrate on selling the cheaper seats.

Has the penny not dropped as to why there is not a single Level 1 or Level 2 seat for sale! Do you really think there is not even a single seat left in those areas?

I'll leave it there before I give too much away.

Shall I just say I know ;-). Interesting too that although you won't believe it, there are dozens, hundreds in fact of unsold seats across the bottom tier.

Think of it like this..... Imagine one interested party (who's authority is being challenged) saying to another , that to ensure your sales and the attendance is higher, concentrate on selling the cheaper seats.

Has the penny not dropped as to why there is not a single Level 1 or Level 2 seat for sale! Do you really think there is not even a single seat left in those areas?

What happens if you give too much away?
Why would you be surprised if 5,000 have been sold…shouldn’t “you know ;-)” for sure?

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.