Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m getting the words…..something fishy going on
Could be. I’m hearing on the grapevine that the newly formed branch of the Highbury & Islington MCFC supporters club has had a sizeable application of 12,500 tickets approved by City. I’m not sure how the application got through as it was on Arsenal headed notepaper and was signed off by a Mr Tony Adams and some bloke called Troopz…..

Reactions: jrb
Shall I just say I know ;-). Interesting too that although you won't believe it, there are dozens, hundreds in fact of unsold seats across the bottom tier.

Think of it like this..... Imagine one interested party (who's authority is being challenged) saying to another , that to ensure your sales and the attendance is higher, concentrate on selling the cheaper seats.

Has the penny not dropped as to why there is not a single Level 1 or Level 2 seat for sale! Do you really think there is not even a single seat left in those areas?

I'll leave it there before I give too much away.

If CatMan was a train station, he would be.....

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Could be. I’m hearing on the grapevine that the newly formed branch of the Highbury & Islington MCFC supporters club has had a sizeable application of 12,500 tickets approved by City. I’m not sure how the application got through as it was on Arsenal headed notepaper and was signed off by a Mr Tony Adams and some bloke called Troopz…..

AFTV are also pushing seats sales in the City end.

02B4D433-DF90-4BAE-A8AE-EDEF6A9534FD.jpeg

Shall I just say I know ;-). Interesting too that although you won't believe it, there are dozens, hundreds in fact of unsold seats across the bottom tier.

Think of it like this..... Imagine one interested party (who's authority is being challenged) saying to another , that to ensure your sales and the attendance is higher, concentrate on selling the cheaper seats.

Has the penny not dropped as to why there is not a single Level 1 or Level 2 seat for sale! Do you really think there is not even a single seat left in those areas?

I'll leave it there before I give too much away.
So let me get this right from your subtle clues, the FA have spoke to city and said ‘sack the L1 and L2 sales and get the cheap tickets sold quick so the sales go better’ and city have gone ok no probs well stop sales in the lower tiers that the fans like and can actually get cheap for once and only sell L5? Is that it? If so I’ve never heard such bollocks !

So to those who doubted. Isn't it amazing how a block you all thought you knew better and said had sold out, despite me saying different, is now on sale with 500+ seats to sell. That's block 528 and don't ask me how I know there are many more, but trust me there are
Block 528 was on sale, and has comeback on sale, the-half of block 528 towards the half way line is now selling, after that block 529 will appear and that is the last block of the allocation. City always fill areas before releasing more areas, i imagine no more than 1200/1300 left, unless the fa release more as there are a lot of seats that will be made available to sponsors in both ends

Block 528 was on sale, and has comeback on sale, the-half of block 528 towards the half way line is now selling, after that block 529 will appear and that is the last block of the allocation. City always fill areas before releasing more areas, i imagine no more than 1200/1300 left, unless the fa release more as there are a lot of seats that will be made available to sponsors in both ends
529 already sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.