It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are you honestly saying struggling to finish in the top 4? At least your post helps identify some of the hardcore flappers in the likes box...
Yes. I do think that scenario is possible. I hate to repeat myself, but two seasons ago Liverpool finished one point behind us, were CL finalists and won two domestic cups. They lost one of their most important players and then finished in fifth. There are enough quality and hungry sides in the PL for me to believe we will not be given anything easily. Is it likely that we finish outside the top 4? No, of course not. But let’s not give bad luck a chance

Am I? The club is based in the Uk, the forum as far as I know is global, for a global fanbase
I apologize if the comment offended anyone, it wasn’t meant to be that, I guess I’m not good at translating that kind of humor
Don't let it concern you. Many who act self righteous about something like that are the same who have no issues saying "All French are, All Germans are, All Americans are," and etc. And for that matter, it's deemed ok to say "All Geordies or all Londoners are.." In my opinion, it was just someone grasping at what they thought was low-hanging fruit.

It's easy to spot. They are the same ones who think it's ok to use misogynistic terms as an insult.

I want olise as mahrez replacement
I'd be whelmed, but it's a project and a downgrade, and we already have that with Kovacic replacing Gundo.

Could see us going for someone like Oyarzabal or Pote from Lisbon. Someone who can play on both sides and could play in the midfield as well.

Yes. I do think that scenario is possible. I hate to repeat myself, but two seasons ago Liverpool finished one point behind us, were CL finalists and won two domestic cups. They lost one of their most important players and then finished in fifth. There are enough quality and hungry sides in the PL for me to believe we will not be given anything easily. Is it likely that we finish outside the top 4? No, of course not. But let’s not give bad luck a chance
LOL mate take a hike. If we're docked 20 points we might be in a fight for top 4, but until then its laughable to say that. The Liverpool team that won the league by a mile still lost the league on expected points to us. And the team that finished 1 point behind was also nowhere near. Everything went right for them. In saying this, 2nd wouldn't surprise me as Arsenal are elite. But outside top 4? Would require a miracle.

Is it time to bring out the buzzword bingo card for a winger? Wonder who Pep will be in love with and have their suitcases ready next.

However, I do hope if we sign someone they take the 7 from Cancelo.

I think this is a bit of an overreaction, I think our infrastructure and the way we run our club is far superior to theirs, but I do see his point.

We could lose some cornerstone pieces this summer, and trying to shoehorn in replacements is a sizeable risk. We have the money, we may have to spend to continue to assert our dominance.

I'd be whelmed, but it's a project and a downgrade, and we already have that with Kovacic replacing Gundo.

Could see us going for someone like Oyarzabal or Pote from Lisbon. Someone who can play on both sides and could play in the midfield as well.
Like Oyarzabal but did' he pick up a pretty bad injury last season ? Looked good when I have seen him play. Not sure about Pote if he was the guy at wolves who never got a game.

Is it time to bring out the buzzword bingo card for a winger? Wonder who Pep will be in love with and have their suitcases ready next.

However, I do hope if we sign someone they take the 7 from Cancelo.

Alvarez to 7 and Leroy back to 19?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.