It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I really do hope we find a way for Cancelo to go - maybe somewhere in Saudi then everybody's happy. I can't imagine Pep would change it anyway but the four-CBs we finished the season with was fantastic, all of them comfortable on the ball and no fucking about making mistakes while still being great in 1v1 situations with their wingers. Basically everything Cancelo wasn't/isn't.

We've outgrown him, got to be another team somewhere who is in need of him.

I really do hope we find a way for Cancelo to go - maybe somewhere in Saudi then everybody's happy. I can't imagine Pep would change it anyway but the four-CBs we finished the season with was fantastic, all of them comfortable on the ball and no fucking about making mistakes while still being great in 1v1 situations with their wingers. Basically everything Cancelo wasn't/isn't.

We've outgrown him, got to be another team somewhere who is in need of him.
let me take you back to istanbul, the score being 0-0 at the time,a ball floated down our right hand side ,no worries akanji has it covered THEN OOOOW FUCK :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.