Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

From all indications, it feels like PSG now want him out asap. They don't want to lose the transfer fee (as they found out he agreed with Real for next summer) and he doesn't want to lose the sign-in bonus of free agency. Popcorn.

Some Saudi club will offer him a King's ransom.

Seems cuntish enough to take it
if he doesn’t end up at Madrid then that’s the only scenario I can actually see,some thinking the rags would come in for him ffs they could offer £2mill a week and I’m certain the cnut still wouldn’t go there although why would he unless it really is about money and if it is then fuck off to Saudi you fucking prick ..

mentioned it earlier a January cut price move to Madrid imo is 99% the outcome.
PSG might wanna sell now, but if he is set on Real he does not need to leave.

he is just bleeding them tens of millions in next few months, PSG did agree to this stupidly I dont mind them to literally pay the price for it.
how they not having any FFP issues that is not clear.

Said for weeks now that he will end up at United and let’s be honest, even if it led to another FFP fine it would be worth it to get him.

if he doesn’t end up at Madrid then that’s the only scenario I can actually see,some thinking the rags would come in for him ffs they could offer £2mill a week and I’m certain the cnut still wouldn’t go there although why would he unless it really is about money and if it is then fuck off to Saudi you fucking prick ..
Not a fan then?

He's going to move before the window if they want money. If he stays until January and does an ACL they will make nothing off of him period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.