Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I don't watch as much non city games as I used to, but when I watch a livarpool game, one of the main things I notice is that when taa receives the ball out wide on the touchline, he switches it on to his right foot and hits a 40/50 yard ball which invariably results in them losing possession. Would love a stato to come up with the numbers but I'd bet that he has an incredibly low pass completion on any pass attempt over 20 yards
But but but .... the media only show the good ones.

Just as an aside, and I know a lot of fans at the Royal Dipperville Golf this week are not from that vile place but the behaviour of some of the fans has been disgraceful. We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable golf supporters in the UK, unlike the US where you get dick heads shouting all the time.

This week we’ve had more “get in the hole” “mashed potato” “light the candle” “ mushy peas” and “fish and chip” shouts than I’ve ever heard. One dickhead even shouted out on Tommy Fleetwood’s backswing.

Nothing wrong in cheering and creating an atmosphere some of the fans are clearly pissed or shoving shit up their nose. It’s no coincidence the tournament is just 8 miles from that feral city, watch Troon next year, it’ll be a clearly different fan dynamic.

I think he means when Foden had an appendectomy.
Stones form did dip when he was having some personal problems tbf and Grealish was slated by some for over a season as he wasn't fitting in when he first came. (£100m what a waste of money etc)
As for Foden I think you are correct, although something went on when he was knocking about with that rag greenwood.

Stones form did dip when he was having some personal problems tbf and Grealish was slated by some for over a season as he wasn't fitting in when he first came. (£100m what a waste of money etc)
As for Foden I think you are correct, although something went on when he was knocking about with that rag greenwood.
Foden has had a 6 month period where he was utter dog shit. Stones was nearly leaving us for Arsenal a few seasons ago. Players go through bad patches.

I'll get absolutely roasted for this opinion but I actually think Darwin Nunez is a quality player, and he will get better over the next season. I can't see him being another Timo Werner. He misses a fuck tonne of chances, but when those chances start going in he's a 25 goal a season man. Was a bit unfair he was compared to Haaland last season. Haaland is a freak.

Foden has had a 6 month period where he was utter dog shit. Stones was nearly leaving us for Arsenal a few seasons ago. Players go through bad patches.

I'll get absolutely roasted for this opinion but I actually think Darwin Nunez is a quality player, and he will get better over the next season. I can't see him being another Timo Werner. He misses a fuck tonne of chances, but when those chances start going in he's a 25 goal a season man. Was a bit unfair he was compared to Haaland last season. Haaland is a freak.

You need to put the crack pipe down. Fodens stats were incredible considering the injuries he had. He started the season on fire but returned from the World Cup injured, tries to play through it for 3or4 gsmes but realised he needed treatment. Came back on fire again only to then need an appendectomy, that would have been curtains for most but he still returned on form.
Now don’t get me started on Nunez, fvk me he was wank & Klopp gave up on him. He was compared with Haaland cos he cost nearly £90m.

You need to put the crack pipe down. Fodens stats were incredible considering the injuries he had. He started the season on fire but returned from the World Cup injured, tries to play through it for 3or4 gsmes but realised he needed treatment. Came back on fire again only to then need an appendectomy, that would have been curtains for most but he still returned on form.
Now don’t get me started on Nunez, fvk me he was wank & Klopp gave up on him. He was compared with Haaland cos he cost nearly £90m.

Spot on! You just look at who post this rubbish and you just think yep that poster!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.