American owners a serious threat to our game ?

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
Looks like the pl are having afew problems with their image now.

Spuds insider trading owner.
Rags up for sale and breaking FFP
Dippers couldnt find a buyer and back on the peds
Arsenal spending shed loads
Chelsea spending shed loads and bending the FFP with extra long contracts.

The pl champions are the only club to be charged after a 4 year investigation. The charge sheet had more mistakes in than a essay by a 2 year old.

Its beginning to look like the pl isnt run as squeaky clean as they would hope. The American own clubs seem to be racist towards non American owned clubs. They also want to dictate how our game is run it needs stopping.

I dont want a game of 4 quarters with half hour ad breaks or a closed shop world league.

The clubs that put pressure on the pl to charge City are looking very dodge run clubs themselves.

Wonder how this will end ?

The pl champions are the only club to be charged after a 4 year investigation. The charge sheet had more mistakes in than a essay by a 2 year old.

Its beginning to look like the pl isnt run as squeaky clean as they would hope. The American own clubs seem to be racist towards non American owned clubs. They also want to dictate how our game is run it needs stopping.

I dont want a game of 4 quarters with half hour ad breaks or a closed shop world league.

The clubs that put pressure on the pl to charge City are looking very dodge run clubs themselves.

Joe Lewis is English not American.

However there has always been rumours in the business world about Lewis and potentially dodgy dealings especially in property

I wouldn't say they are racist, it's just that they want to have success without investing to maximise the money they strip from our game.

Because the Middle Eastern owners tend to be willing to invest, this is pushing them down the league and making it harder for them to profit as much as they'd like. It forces them to put their hands in their pockets and spend, which is the last thing they want to do

They are shithouses. The rest of it I 100% agree with.

I wouldn't say they are racist, it's just that they want to have success without investing to maximise the money they strip from our game.

Because the Middle Eastern owners tend to be willing to invest, this is pushing them down the league and making it harder for them to profit as much as they'd like. It forces them to put their hands in their pockets and spend, which is the last thing they want to do

They are shithouses. The rest of it I 100% agree with.
Loading debt onto the club seems to be a favoured practice...

Loading debt onto the club seems to be a favoured practice...
Not in any way defending them, but seeing how it doesn't break any of the FFP guidelines, it would seem to be a rather intelligent business practice. If,in fact, the Glazers sell the debt along with the rest of the shite that is united, as business people they've done rather well for themselves.

I don't think they're a danger to the game itself, the game is healthy and the fans won't allow it or will just stop watching.

I think they are a threat to the clubs they own though. Their business model puts all the risk on the club. Club success and investment only comes with a return on that investment.

Banks running clubs is always going to be risk averse. City's success wouldn't have been achieved with that approach imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.