Atletico Madrid | Friendly (N) | Post Match Thread

Of the youngsters only perrone and palmer is ready for the first team. everyone else needs to go on loan. and so our clueless board should pull their fingers out of their ass and start behaving like a big club and buy the necessary players.
Flapperty..flap..flap..flap
Chill bro

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you BM and other fans.
The Best team in the Land and all the World.

I’m sorry I put a jinx on them by not posting before the game! Duh, tut, tut.

Of the youngsters only perrone and palmer is ready for the first team. everyone else needs to go on loan. and so our clueless board should pull their fingers out of their ass and start behaving like a big club and buy the necessary players.
You make excellent points. If this carries on, mid-table will be an achievement. What a waste.

Very very lightweight in midfield and up front 2nd half. AM much stronger. I kept thinking a chance for Phillips to step up, didn’t happen again, looked lost in our midfield.
When is he gonna step up! Was willing to give him a chance but he is nowhere near our level and never will be .

I hope I'm not out of line but Gomez's agent being Pep's brother makes the signing even more odd. He's just not good enough. Certainly not yet.

Don't forget he was signed as an emergency cover at left back after our first choice went to Chelsea.

Think we only paid 13 mil for him.

We did get our money's worth as he's definitely not as bad as a 5 mil player.

I didn’t see a single kick but…

Phillips, Gomez, Cancelo, Dias, Pep and Txiki out!

Swales and Ball in!

Dias, Pep and Txiki OUT??

Would you like some hot bacon on your face?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.