It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We supposedly bid £90m for Rice. Caicedo would make a lot of sense to me. Can play inverted RB, DM and CM. Versatile like Rice (maybe even more so) and IMO a much bigger talent. A post KDB midfield of Caicedo-Rodri-Foden would be a very well rounded midfield
Caicedo gives us legs in midfield, the same with Kovacic. Would be a really exciting signing if it’s true.

We supposedly bid £90m for Rice. Caicedo would make a lot of sense to me. Can play inverted RB, DM and CM. Versatile like Rice (maybe even more so) and IMO a much bigger talent. A post KDB midfield of Caicedo-Rodri-Foden would be a very well rounded midfield

Oh sure - Caicedo would make a lot of sense, but I don’t think DM will be our priority at the moment.

If Palmer is heading out on loan (or as a sale), that would leave us very light on the right wing with Mahrez gone too.

I’d see that as way more of a priority than paying whatever Brighton will want for Caicedo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.