It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Oh sure - Caicedo would make a lot of sense, but I don’t think DM will be our priority at the moment.

If Palmer is heading out on loan (or as a sale), that would leave us very light on the right wing with Mahrez gone too.

I’d see that as way more of a priority than paying whatever Brighton will want for Caicedo.
Caicedo is more of a box to box midfielder that’s been playing as one of 2 deeper midfielders. Would suit our midfield like a glove and add some energy. Probably need a RW, but Brighton don’t really have a RW that is good enough for us. Mitoma and Enciso play on the left. Doku or Olise seem to be the targets on the wing. There were talks of a mystery PL bidder for Caicedo too

Enciso doesn't make sense, I dont think he's had a full season? He only played half a season right, I just don't see us putting alot of money down for a player who's had half a season in the Premier league. Mitoma makes more sense. Enciso has only had 20 appearances
We've tracked him since he was at Libertad tbf, they may have decided he's shown enough in the 25 games or so. I think his positionally adaptability makes more sense than Mitoma., but god knows.

Caicedo is more of a box to box midfielder that’s been playing as one of 2 deeper midfielders. Would suit our midfield like a glove and add some energy. Probably need a RW, but Brighton don’t really have a RW that is good enough for us. Mitoma and Enciso play on the left. Doku or Olise seem to be the targets on the wing. There were talks of a mystery PL bidder for Caicedo too

Fair enough mate - I hadn’t thought of the mystery bidder thing.

Just can’t see it personally. In my view we have a greater need on the right than in central midfield.

And Enciso has played centrally more than on the left - and is very right footed. Definitely adaptable enough to play on the right too.

Enciso doesn't make sense, I dont think he's had a full season? He only played half a season right, I just don't see us putting alot of money down for a player who's had half a season in the Premier league. Mitoma makes more sense. Enciso has only had 20 appearances
To be fair, its not like Mitoma has a lot more experience, he only has 13 more PL appearances, is 7 years older and played in Japan 2 years ago. I like Mitoma but think it makes a lot more sense for us to buy Enciso. Neither would be a part of our best XI today, but Enciso is a lot younger which probably means he has a higher upside and could potentially become an important player for us long term.

We've tracked him since he was at Libertad tbf, they may have decided he's shown enough in the 25 games or so. I think his positionally adaptability makes more sense than Mitoma., but god knows.
The one thing I’d say about Encisco is that he looks like a possible future heir to KDB. Take KDB out of our team and I do worry about creativity. He isn’t getting any younger, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he gets a Saudi offer next summer, so Encisco having a season learning from the genius that is KDB would be a master stroke.

Fair enough mate - I hadn’t thought of the mystery bidder thing.

Just can’t see it personally. In my view we have a greater need on the right than in central midfield.

And Enciso has played centrally more than on the left - and is very right footed. Definitely adaptable enough to play on the right too.
We were in for rice and Bellingham so your answer is there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.