UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never meant smaller than the community shield, i just meant this super cup thingy is just a friendly like the community shield and means fuck all
One off tie for sure. I wouldn’t say it’s worthless though. I wouldn‘t class it as a friendly either as I wouldn’t the World club Cup in Saudi.

Very sad news about that young lad being killed. No place for this shite in our game, fucking braindead violence, which as @Psychedelic Casual pointed out, is on the rise throughout Europe as they try and mimick and outdo the behaviour of the Brits in the 80s.

Not scaremongering here or grief whoring, my advice to blues next week is be mindful of how you are portraying our club when in public, and how much alcohol you are taking on, especially in the heat. If one of your lads is acting a knob, get them to bed. The Greek police will be out in force after this very sad incident after one of their own has been mindlessly killed. We are a friendly bunch, loud and pissed but friendly. Just be aware that this often gets lost in translation amongst different cultures, especially when authorities are on high alert. I'd be mortified if our fans are caught up in an avoidable situation. We will have a great trip though and I can't wait to get out there.

I'm in the camp of it not being an important game. I'd say it's just a European charity shield.

Give me a win against Burnley over this every time.

Very sad news about that young lad being killed. No place for this shite in our game, fucking braindead violence, which as @Psychedelic Casual pointed out, is on the rise throughout Europe as they try and mimick and outdo the behaviour of the Brits in the 80s.

Not scaremongering here or grief whoring, my advice to blues next week is be mindful of how you are portraying our club when in public, and how much alcohol you are taking on, especially in the heat. If one of your lads is acting a knob, get them to bed. The Greek police will be out in force after this very sad incident after one of their own has been mindlessly killed. We are a friendly bunch, loud and pissed but friendly. Just be aware that this often gets lost in translation amongst different cultures, especially when authorities are on high alert. I'd be mortified if our fans are caught up in an avoidable situation. We will have a great trip though and I can't wait to get out there.

...and maybe try Greek craft beers.

If you fancy IPA try DrHaze from strange brew (double IPA 8%).

Enjoy your stay here!!!

I’m boycotting this one, really takes the piss out of supporters and far worse than what had to be endured for the CS.

TV and a crate of beer is where it’s at.

You're welcome to 100% agree with whatever you want but thankfully, it's not true to state this is the height of hooliganism.

Just on a factual point, even the "right websites" would struggle to show evidence of it "kicking off big time" every night of the week when the qualifiers are taking place a maximum of three nights a week.

The trouble witnessed last night is thankfully a rare occurrence.

mainestand is correct, theres constant trouble across Europe. Just need to follow certain pages on social media/telegram just to see.

One account I muted had over 200 new posts from last week.

All different matches across europe with some form of disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.