Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Actually very nervous of a real embarrassing result tonight. Bookies have us in as big favourites. I just cannot see it

He simply cannot afford not to play Cantwell in the more advanced midfield role!!
It’s called, arse going like a rabbits nostrils, syndrome. I’ve had that many times regarding important games in Europe. Here’s hoping the Napkins wipe the floor with you.

There’s always beer.

It’s called, arse going like a rabbits nostrils, syndrome. I’ve had that many times regarding important games in Europe. Here’s hoping the Napkins wipe the floor with you.

There’s always beer.
Ohhh there’s plenty of that in the fridge and it might be joined by Old Captain Morgan’s before this night is over!!

Thank God i decided to come off the CCCS this season. The thought of paying even more to watch that shit ….

Those three magic words

PENALTY TO RANGERS!!

VAR correctly gets Servette back into the game.
50-50. Seen them given but seen them not as player has no time to react after player misses header

Servette player clearly puts his head into Butland face and Rangers keeper doesn’t react. Seen it so many times where opponents in Europe would have reacted to that.

Just seen their penalty again. If Barisic gets head to that then it is not a penalty. I think he nicks it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.