Moisés Caicedo

Bbc online continues with the headline that liverpool have bid accepted - nothing about snubbed, player only wants chelsea. It’s like their headline writers can’t print anything negative about the feral scouse cunts.
That was the point I was making, if the player were to turn down the dippers....my word that would make me smile

Klopp-liverpool GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I used to work for a Machinery Auction house many moons ago, and this shit between Liverpool and Chelsea very much remind me of auction fever. It is a real thing but is usually face to face. He's a good player but it's also a statement that neither club believe in their scouting departments. If Brighton can source players like these why can't they with all their resources and fan bases. Decent CEO's/Chairman would be asking these questions.

I used to work for a Machinery Auction house many moons ago, and this shit between Liverpool and Chelsea very much remind me of auction fever. It is a real thing but is usually face to face. He's a good player but it's also a statement that neither club believe in their scouting departments. If Brighton can source players like these why can't they with all their resources and fan bases. Decent CEO's/Chairman would be asking these questions.
Getting caught hacking our system fucked the dippers up

Same could be said about us. Clubs at the top want the finished article and are happy to let clubs like Brighton give players that experience and then pay the surcharge for that experience.

Same could be said about us. Clubs at the top want the finished article and are happy to let clubs like Brighton give players that experience and then pay the surcharge for that experience.
I know what you mean. Our scouting network abroad tends to be geared finding players for CFG and that doesn't seem to produce the same standard as Caicedo and our UK operation falls down on finding the next level for our undoubtedly talented youngsters. The first team scouting is decent though.

I know what you mean. Our scouting network abroad tends to be geared finding players for CFG and that doesn't seem to produce the same standard as Caicedo and our UK operation falls down on finding the next level for our undoubtedly talented youngsters. The first team scouting is decent though.

Yes It seems odd but its clearly how the top clubs must view it. Lavia is a case in point, he was only weeks into arriving at Southampton and was receiving rave reviews. I have no doubt the City coaching staff this saw potential, but must have considered the position to important to gamble on an inexperienced player. On the flip side i think it highlights how highly rated Rico Lewis must be at the club as many other talented youngsters have not got a sniff of the first team in key positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.