UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'd like to win the trophy (add one that we haven't won before), I'd hope Pep keeps some of the "A" team back for the Newcastle game on saturday night. The likes of Bernardo, Rodri, Haaland, Ederson and Ake.

The year that Trafford United were given 'permission'....(they would never refuse GPC anything would they?) to opt out of the FA Cup for the season... was that for this cup or its equivalent or something else entirely?

If they had refused him he would have just gone anyway that's how arrogant and a ............. (insert a swear word for me) of a personage he was/is. JMHO

The year that Trafford United were given 'permission'....(they would never refuse GPC anything would they?) to opt out of the FA Cup for the season... was that for this cup or its equivalent or something else entirely?

If they had refused him he would have just gone anyway that's how arrogant and a ............. (insert a swear word for me) of a personage he was/is. JMHO
No it was Fifa World club cup, we are in it in December

The FA wanted them to go for the World Cup bid, and it didn't look like they wanted to be there.

Can’t wait for this… flying out tomorrow evening and staying in the ghetto! Really hope we have the same atmosphere as Istanbul !
Entrance 12 gate 19 section 118
See you there blues !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.