UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to win this, which is silly because it's a bit of a nonsense having a "Super Cup" against a team that won the lower tier competition. But, still as it's one we've never won I would like it.

Newcastle at the weekend will be tough. They were probably the most impressive team this weekend against a Villa side who will have a good season. Full of energy, full of quality and ruthless. What better way to prepare than a midweek game in the heat over in Greece!
Newcastle were impressive. But Villa collapsed after the third went in. I'd hope we are mentally stronger than that.

Are you going Mikrolimano the next days?

I think we will go back to Pasalimani again. We went to Mikrolimano but the places the wife likes had all closed down unfortunately due to the financial crash.

A heads up for blues, tomorrow (Tuesday) is a big Bank Holiday in Greece. Not many places or services will be running so factor this into your plans. Maybe pick things to do that can be accessible on foot and stock up today at the supermarket.

Entrance 16
GATE 23
Section 123
Row 22
SEAT 21

I predict a Rodri goal and a hattrick by Gomez... and someone to wear a Richard Dunne shirt at the game.
Unfortunately I won’t be there! My Dunnie shirt has seen many outings in Europe as it was my superstition to wear it. Home and Away! ;-)
I still wear it sometimes at the Etihad. :-)

I think we will go back to Pasalimani again. We went to Mikrolimano but the places the wife likes had all closed down unfortunately due to the financial crash.

A heads up for blues, tomorrow (Tuesday) is a big Bank Holiday in Greece. Not many places or services will be running so factor this into your plans. Maybe pick things to do that can be accessible on foot and stock up today at the supermarket.
Hi Carlos,

My flight arrives Athens around 11pm tomorrow and am heading to Paleo Faliro.
Any idea on how to navigate the metro/bus routes?

I thought it was a 10-day protocol.

Either way, he's unlikely to feature. I doubt he'll be training during that period either (other than some light gym work maybe).
You may well be right, I’m a senile FOC who never knew much and forgot the rest. 10 days would make him doubtful for Newcastle too?

Pity, you could try Vosporos or Istioploikos or even Horizon.

Anyway , have a good time wherever you go.

I ll go Istioploikos, can't resist the view offers you, even though I'm a local and have been going for years.

Hi Carlos,

My flight arrives Athens around 11pm tomorrow and am heading to Paleo Faliro.
Any idea on how to navigate the metro/bus routes?

Hi bud, the airport bus will be running all night don't worry. Come out the exit of the airport and next to Gate 5 is the bus stop. Speak to the staff there at the kiosk as they will know more than me, but you can take the X96 from here to Piraeus. It goes past Faliro on the way to Piraeus and will cost you about 9 euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.