Moisés Caicedo

I assume our legal team are taking note of Chelsea's spending?.
I think it's fair to assume that everyone, everywhere, has taken note of Chelsea's spending. I mean, it began the moment they walked in the door. Every last agent and owner out there has been keeping themselves warm at night thinking about it ever since.

I assume our legal team are taking note of Chelsea's spending?.
They seem OK for this window with sales already of about 230 million. Not sure what happens if you look at the last three windows when they would appear to be well over budget. 8 year contracts will be part of the accounting magic no doubt. On top of that they probably anticipate any punishment will be limited to a fine.
I don't think their situation closely mirrors our difficulties with the authorities.

No idea how this lot are getting around FFP, sod it just bring in Paqueta and Doku, prices might be inflated but other clubs spending like it's going out of fashion no reason why the treble winners can't spend... get them signed City
strange how the media are bending over backwards to say they wont fail ffp

but city guilty as charged

clear n organised

Can we consider Rayn Gravenberch as a replacement if Kalvin or Rodi leaves. They're both 27 and if Kalvin likes to leave for more playtime we can bring in an absolute unit to back up Rodi for just a cheap prices.

They seem OK for this window with sales already of about 230 million. Not sure what happens if you look at the last three windows when they would appear to be well over budget. 8 year contracts will be part of the accounting magic no doubt. On top of that they probably anticipate any punishment will be limited to a fine.
I don't think their situation closely mirrors our difficulties with the authorities.
Plus it's Uncle Sam's gleaming dollar bills, not Sheikh Mansour's dirty, oil-soaked dirham, so it's all fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.